Monday, June 23, 2008

Been here so long I'm starting to prune!!!

So my dear friend Karen put up a small list the other day of men that she finds appealing.....got me to thinking about my list. See my hubby and I were watching Friends years ago, Ross had a list of women that if he ever got the opportunity would be okay for him to well...um...you know....even though he was in a realtionship. Anyways...I have a list...men that make me happy....hubby thought he would be funny...his list includes the lady that works around the corner at the grocery store...apparently I didn't specify that it had to be famous people....smartass.....


So here is my list....

Heath Ledger...no matter what he will always top my list...I cried for days when he died...Karen actually called me and told me to sit down before giving me the news....yes...I know I am a freak!

Bono, Paul Hewson, nothing can put me in the mood better than a U2 song...unfortunately my hubby knows this and tends to use it to his advantage! Who doesn't love an Irish boy! That was one of my requirements for the man I married..at least a little bit of Irish in 'em!

Colin Farrell...yes, I love the "bad boys"...I know some of you don't get it...and again...he is Irish!
Hugh Jackman.....he is just yummy! Who does love a bad ass sensitive man!

Johnny Depp...this is probably my longest crush...God, I loved 21 Jump Street! He has only gotten better with age...did you see him at the MTV Awards...I think just maybe I got a little too happy when he came on stage!
John Cusack...what is not to like...he is a genius on camera...good looking to boot!


Ryan Reynolds...he IS the reason I watched Two Guys, A Girl and A Pizza Parlor...he solidify it for me with the remake of Amityville....OMG!!!!!!!!!

Keanu Reeves...I know this is not a popular choice...he is a little bit of everything I love about my hubby...that's enough for me!


So I am adding some new faces to my list here lately...


Shia LaBeouf...yes, I know he is way too young for me...hell I saw him on the Disney Channel...I don't care he is over 18 and gorgeous...and a BRILLIANT actor...can't wait to see more of him!


Milo Ventimiglia....I am jumping on the bandwagon here...that video he is in with Fergie...it's just not right...you don't leave a man that looks like that...yes... most of the tattoos are fake...but really I would be good even if they weren't!

Joseph Gordon-Levitt... he is such a great actor...seems to march to his own drummer which I love!

Wow...we seriously are now basking down in the shallow end of the pool as Karen would say!! Anyhow I am realizing by looking back at my "list" I most definitely have a "type"...thank God my hubby is tall with brown hair and brown eyes...a little bit funny and a little bit serious...I guess I chose well!!

Who makes you happy?

6 comments:

Christy said...

OK, Jason Lewis (Smith from SATC), Vladmir Putin (don't judge), one of my garbage men (such a dirty boy!), Daniel Day-Lewis.....

Snape from Harry Potter (but only when he's in that character).

Old guy from the gym (grateful, he'd be grateful....)

I need some therapy....

Karen said...

I like every one of the men on your list. How the HELL is that possible? Apparently dirty Irishmen are my type too! Ha!
And can I just say... 2 guys a girl and a pizza? Holy crap woman, I loved that show!
The shallow end of the pool is so nice this time of year.

Unknown said...

Wow, quite a thing for the facial hair, eh? :)

I realize Keanu isn't a popular choice these days but I do remember a time when he was the cat's meow. Remember Point Break? The waves, the flippy surfer hair, Keanu in a wet suit. It makes my heart flutter even today.

Drama said...

Domestic it's funny you say that...I remember that time...I enjoyed him back then but never counted him as one of my favorites...I enjoy him so much more now...I am not one that tends to follow the trends...although my list has some pretty popular hotties!

Unknown said...

So... you inspired me to do a big huge (it IS huge) post on Buddhism. I'm tired now. :) C'mon by and check it out if you feel like it.

C. said...

Johnny Depp and David Duchovny.
Love.
Love.
Want.
Them.