Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Nada.....

Alright people....I got nothing, I mean nothing! No wit, no insight. Lots of ramblings going on in my head but nothing that I can get down right now. So sheerly for the sake that I have to put a quote out today, because well I just have to....it's Wednesday and it's in the rules :).....I will share with you that currently the song "Head like a hole" by NIN it on repeat in my little brain....no, I did not hear it on the radio, I think possibly that is just how I am currently feeling! With that in mind it leads me to this.....here are my quotes for this week and a little music to put you in the mood!


If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. ~ Mario Andretti

Control is never achieved when sought after directly. It is the surprising outcome of letting go. ~ James Arthur Ray

Our whole constitutional heritage rebels at the thought of giving government the power to control men's minds. ~ Thurgood Marshall

When someone talks about self discipline, it usually means they want to control someone. ~ Unknown

The closest to being in control we will ever be is in that moment that we realize we're not. ~ Brian Kessler

3 comments:

Christy said...

Hmmm. Your song choice is interesting.

Apt.

Do you think we "live by the sword, die by the sword", with whatever we choose to serve?

Christy said...

Drama, girl, are you on vacation?

Are you OK?

Drama said...

Yeah, I am just hibernating!! I am trying to wrap up all of my end of the end crap...I have just been exhausted. Hopefully I will get back on things here in the next day or two!! :)

Thank you for asking!!!