Saturday, February 9, 2008

Bitter?


Hmmm....it has been brought to my attention that I sound perhaps a bit bitter in my blogs...let the therapy session for the day begin.

Let me first note that this comment was made by a man, the same man that claims I needed social stability. Now I am not saying he is inaccurate, maybe he just doesn't yet get the point of my blog, maybe it's because he doesn't always get the way girls think, doesn't matter, the point is I want to clarify.

I love my life, I dislike certains things in my life that I have to deal with (ie. the DRAMA), now granted I brought most of those things upon myself. See I have great friends, the ones that really count at least. I love being a mom. I wake up everyday knowing that I may have not been the best mom the day before but my girls love me and I love them. I would walk to the moon for them if they asked, well...just as soon as they clean their rooms to show me they deserve it. :) A majority of my day, my life, revolves around their every need, even becoming PTA President was in part due to the fact that I want them to be proud of me. See I know that one day they are going to hate me, my 10 year old is well on her way, so for now I am trying to lay the groundwork for us to eventually come out in the end as great friends. If this means I have to drive to karate, gymnastics and dance, if this means I have to be a Girl Scout leader, PTA President, Dance Company Mom, so be it, it will all be worth it. I am lucky to have a husband that is supportive, well except when he voted against me as PTA President, the only one note you. He thinks I am crazy, but he loves me, I love him.

But life is full of crap, I define that crap as DRAMA. This is my little spot in the world where I can gripe about such crap, I am venting, it makes me feel better, hell, it's free freaking therapy. So am I frustrated that I bring drama into my own life continuously, yes, but bitter I am not.....just to clarify, in case you were wondering. :)

3 comments:

Karen said...

Awww, you are so happy your hubby is home it's showing in your blog! Hee hee! Otherwise it would be all bitching and moaning as usual. :-P

Karen said...

PS I just tagged you on my blog... get to it!

Anonymous said...

Love your blog!