Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Let me explain.....

In high school I was given the title of the person most likely to make her fortune selling her life story to Soap Opera Digest. See I have ALWAYS been surrounded by drama, it is drawn to me, or perhaps it is the other way around, I like to think it is somewhere in the middle. The fact that I have three little girls does not in any way help this situation. I blame it on my parents I was born into drama, I believe whole heartedly this is a nuture not nature thing!

On that note let me say that I am currently the PTA president at my daughters' elementary school, a girl scout leader, one daughter is on a karate demo team, another is on a dance team, no drama in any of those of course!! I do think that I have myself to blame for all of those!

I tell you all this because it will give you insight into my future rambling as I vent my frustrations. Unfortunately I have put myself in the position of having to be nice to people pretty much all the time, "shiny, happy, sparkly", the problem with that is I am not a nice person, I am a bitch, I make no apologies, my friends like to say I am "blunty honest", pertutally irritated" and "rough around the edges." Can't you tell they love me!!!

So I am not making apologies or excuses for my future blogs but rather informing you as the reader you may not like me, it's okay, because I probably wouldn't like you either! :)

2 comments:

Karen said...

Welcome to the black hole of time wasting commonly referred to as blogging! Also known as therapy in the year 2008!

Kara said...

"you may not like me, it's okay, because I probably wouldn't like you either!"
Love that line...lol.