Thursday, February 28, 2008

When does "crazy" start?

Can a 3 year old be bipolar? I really need the answer to this!!!


I love my baby, I have a million times more patience for her than I ever did her sisters. I think part of that is knowing she is my last, I want to love on her all the time. But as the days go by I am starting to think she is just crazy!!

I mean really, I have a 10 year old, I know about moodiness, it is practiced regularly in my house, but this is different. Lil Miss Drama is a bit much. She is 3 1/2 years old, smart, loving and adorable, then for no reason two seconds later she is yelling at you for NO reason, I really mean NO reason!

Right now she is snuggled next to me quietly watching Backyardigans, two minutes ago, literally she was in full out meltdown mode because Ni Hao, Kai Lyn wasn't on. I understand little ones will do this, trust me, she is number 3, I get it. But it is like a switch inside her head, it's weird!!!

Now I admit, I have one of those switches too, but really at 3 I don't think so. Maybe she is just a primadonna...not that I blame her, she lives in the car driving from place to place, all about the big girls. Maybe she has earned the right to yell at us to assert herself!! Oh, the teen years are gonna be so fun, especially with since she will have two older sisters doing everything she can't!!

UGH....my head hurts thinking about it....


2 comments:

Karen said...

I know you aren't talking about that sweet little girl like that! She's always an angel at my house. Unless of course my little precious leads her astray. Tee hee!

Anonymous said...

We had our first on the floor, kicking, screaming tantrum yesterday. All b/c the Baby Einstein movie was over. UGH..maybe boys ARE easier. I keep hearing that girls are more tempermental and emotional. Repeat after me...this too shall pass. I have no idea how you handle three. I'm exhausted w/one :)

-Heather