Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Eventually I will post SOMETHING else, until then....

Another Random Quote Wednesday!!! I can't believe I can't get around to my freaking blog....I have been so stinking busy!!!

This last week I got to spend time with some friends that I don't see that often and really got me thinking about my closest friends that I love so dearly, thinking about the friendships that I know will last though it all, I can say that because they already have, the friends that at times I take for granted but give me a sense of peace when I am around them....I was thinking that for all the bitching and moaning I do about people I have some AMAZING people in my life....

"One measure of friendship consists not in the number of things friends can discuss, but in the number of things they need no longer mention." - Clifton Fadiman

"A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyways" - Fr. Jerome Cummings

"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out." - Walter Winchell

"Though our communication wanes at times of absence, I'm aware of a strength that emanates in the background." - Claudette Renner

"Silences make the real conversations between friends. Not the saying but the never needing to say is what counts." - Maragret Lee Runbeck

3 comments:

Karen said...

Friendship, an exceptional topic for this week!

Scott-N-Heather said...

-Friends are God's way for apologizing for your relatives.

- A best friend is the one who can look at you with the biggest smile on your face and still know something is wrong.

-Friends don't let friends drink and take home ugly men.

-Best Friends: know how stupid you are and still chose to be seen with you in public.

Drama said...

Those are great!! You have NO idea how true most of those are for me!!!