Friday, April 18, 2008

Letting it all out......

Confrontation:

1.an act of confronting.
2.the state of being confronted.
3.a meeting of persons face to face.
4.an open conflict of opposing ideas, forces, etc.
5.a bringing together of ideas, themes, etc., for comparison.

I find myself needing to write today not to the worldwide web but rather one specific person...this lady who was once a part of my life decided to bait me today, I tend not to read her blog but did today, the reason I will leave unsaid....anyhow, I am taking the bait.....I am taking the bait because for the past 6 months I have not and been pissed off about it too many of those 180 days...I shouldn't I don't want her to know the effect she has had on me, but to be honest I am sick of her better than thou crap. So if she would like explanation/confrontation I will oblige......

Friday April 18, 2008

Open letter to JM.

You are correct it is a long story....one I am sure you would like to rehash...I find that unnecessary....but let me start by saying yes...I have said shit about you....as you have about me....just as you have people that have informed you of things you think I said I have heard things I think you said. However I have chosen to avoid it, avoid you, I have discussed it with those I am close to and let the rest go, because that's what I wanted you to do, go...from my life. You are too painful to have in it, the knife you gabbed into my back has been successfully twisted and broken off inside leaving deep scars.

I let it go when you called and attacked me on the phone for hours on end claiming all the while to have my best interests at heart. I let it go when you accused me of things I didn't do, I didn't even defend myself. I let it go when you criticized and judged me continuously. I let it go when you continued to slander me to people I had to work with all year. I sucked it up, I cried more times than I can count. I didn't confront you because I wanted you to go away, but you don't.

Instead you stalk my blog, up to 15-20 times a day. Just so you know youhide and unblockall don't hide you. Why do you feel it necessary to do that? My blog is not about you....my life and all I do are not about YOU! And as encouraging as the words of your anonymous comment recently were I find myself unable to post it as they feel hollow and contrite coming from you.

If you have feelings at all for me....leave me be.....so far you have, with the help of your friends, made my year close to unbearable, congratulations. You have made me uncomfortable doing things I loved....volunteering, bible study....it sucks!

So "get over it already"...sure, as soon as you stop feeling like you need to stalk my blog and making me feel bad for not being who you wanted me to be. Leave the acting innocent to the innocent!

If you have a reply I would be glad to post it, I am not ashamed of my dirty laundry but at least have the balls to put your name to it.

B.

No comments: