Monday, April 28, 2008

I keep talking but no one is listening.......

To the mother I see every week at the dance studio......

I would like to clarify our conversation, it apparently needs to be seeing as we have had the same conversation every week now for the past few months and you persist every week in asking the SAME questions over again!

So....

Yes, that is my daughter.
Yes, that's right, the little one.
Yes, she does take the same two classes as your girls.
Yes, she is the youngest in the second class.
Yes, she is on company and competes.
Yes, she does take more classes during the week, as a matter of fact she is at the studio for about 6 hours any given week.
Yes, she has been on company ALL year.
No she is not new, this is not my first year here, been here since the beginning.
And the new question for this week, yes I do know that mom's name, yes I do know her son is an amazing dancer and yes, I do know the WHOLE story about her trip to NYC.....see again, not new here!!

So next week...same place, same time.....maybe I will just print this out....save us some time....maybe we will find something else to talk about that doesn't make me want to walk away!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Sounds like the movie "Groundhog Day".

Maybe she has early-onset Alzheimer's, but sounds like she is a chatter, but not a listener.

Don't you want to kill her?

Drama said...

Yes, Christy, I do...I want to kill myself sometimes too because I come home and complain about it every week as well, it's a bad cycle!!! :)