Sunday, April 20, 2008

False hope......

What is it about expecting apologizes that insures you will never receive one?


Seeing as I don't like to be called a hypocrite.....I apologize. Not an open ended meaningless apology but rather I apologize for using words that were hurtful, for words that spoke from a place of contempt....I however do not offer this apology to the Lord first as others may see fit but rather to the person I may have hurt. I would be naive to expect the same in return. For I need to learn to bit my tongue, I need to learn who to have faith in, I need to remember that everyone is flawed. This does not mean that I do not expect people to treat me with respect or that I will remain silent when hearing of their blatant meanness. But rather I am choosing the road of asking for forgiveness.....without expecting anything in return, it is clear that others find forgiveness unnecessary. UGH....too many times I have found myself alone on this road!!

No comments: