Sunday, August 17, 2008

Back to School...


School starts tomorrow here! Well that is if Tropical Storm/Hurricane Faye behaves and stays away. I am happy and sad all at once. Happy for the kids to go back...I love them but we are all under each other's skin...it is time. Sad because I have to get back to driving everyone around, feeling hectic and crazy, like I have no real time with my kids. The good thing this year is I feel enlightened...I have learned to say no and am feeling good about it. I will be glad to help when needed but I will not be at anyone's beck and call this time around...it has been three years since that happened...feels kind of warm and fuzzy inside!! What I am really looking forward to is floating on a raft in my new gazillion dollar pool ALL alone!!!! Maybe if she promises to be quiet I will even invite my friend Karen.... :)

1 comment:

Karen said...

Quiet as a mouse, I swear! Especially if you share more books with me. tee hee!