Friday, August 22, 2008

Spinning on that dizzy edge....

And now because I mentioned them I feel like I MUST share....



One of my three most favorite songs EVER...and the reason I fell in love with The Cure!! Hubby knows that I will physical harm him if this song is playing and he attempts to stop it, change the channel or talk during it!! There are priorities - sometimes Robert Smith and Bono top them!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had to come back and add this...I have been a bit disappointed by The Cure in the past few years but I am ecstatic about the release of a few of their newer songs(past 4 months or so) they are sounding more like their old selves...makes me so happy!!!





I might have just fallen in love with Robert Smith again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Oh my gosh, If we can just get past the hair....the music is FANTABULOUS. I love it.
Thanks for bringing it to my frontal lobe again....
Take care,
Suz