Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Out of Chaos Comes...

I enjoy chaos...this is not a confession but rather a statement. Chaos suits my personality, it makes up a good portion of my personality. I understand that alot of my drama comes from the fact that I live in chaos...in every way - my life, my house, my kids. As I am trying to get my house together now that school has started and I have less chaos in the way of my extra stuff I threw in my life (PTA, obligations) I have realized that alot of the reason I live in chaos is avoidance. God, that is SO cliche!!! There is an awful lot to avoid in my life, let me tell ya!!Anyhow I thought it would be a good topic for my quotes this week...

Chaos in the world brings uneasiness, but it also allows the opportunity for creativity and growth. ~ Tom Barrett

Chaos is the score upon which reality is written. ~ Henry Miller

It turns out that an eerie type of chaos can lurk just behind a facade of order - and yet, deep inside the chaos lurks an even eerier type of order. ~ Douglas Hostadter

Chaos is a friend of mine. ~ Bob Dylan

2 comments:

Christy said...

Hmmm. I get very antsy and sad when I DO clean up.

But I'm flustered when the house is its normal mess.....

Avoidance. Yes.

And when it is clean? I sit and have nothing to think about but what's in my head.....a whole new mess.

Scott-N-Heather said...

Have you been watching Dr. Phil ?LOL.

Hey during the monsoon last night I noticed YOUR neigbor had his lights on all night. I actually sat here thinking about that poor turtle. I sure hope they took him in.