Saturday, August 9, 2008

We all have them....


Karen decided I was not blogging enough and that she needed to know something new about me...not sure I will be obliging on that last part...but I have been tagged...here are the rules...

1. Link to the person who tagged you. (See above.)
2. Mention the rules on your blog. (Here they are.)
3. Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag six fellow bloggers by linking them. (Yeah, so I probably won't do this part)
5. Leave a comment on each of the six blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged. (Again, with the if you want to play feel free)

On with the show...

Drama's Quirks

I am an organized person underneath my mounds of clutter...this makes my mother in law laugh as well...my grandmother in law asked for wrapping paper one day which I brought out in a pretty container with everything organized neatly inside...MIL had to explain that I am actually super organized...you just have to squint a bit to see it clearly!!

I am OCD about my calender...it is a dry erase one on which every person in my house has a color, for whole family events we just use black...by the third of every month it must be taken down and redone otherwise I start to have panic attacks...I love nothing more than seeing a calender with next to nothing on it...unfortunately in my house that doesn't happen often!

Whenever I am mad at the small people running around my house I send them to their rooms to clean, if rooms are clean their bathroom is my next choice...it doesn't matter what the crime, but I am a yeller and sometimes to stop from yelling I need them to disappear for a while...somehow, even though they get in trouble ALOT, their rooms are still almost never clean...effective parenting...aw, yes...

If there is less than a hundred pages in a book I must finish it...this is not up for debate...too bad that people in my house might be hungry, we have somewhere to be, it is time for our favorite show...I am reading!

I will make an entire pot of coffee to only drink one or two cups...and I am not talking the cheap stuff...hubby bought me the plan where Barnie's sends me fresh beans every month...I am the only person that drinks coffee in my house but it just tastes better with a full pot...I am sure that is purely psychological however it works for me! And I am sure hubby would like me to add..I then only drink half cups of coffee and leave the cup in various places around the house...he thinks strategically placed to annoy him...he HATES coffee...really I am just lazy and once the coffee gets cold it just sits!!!

"I am a gum chewer mainly"...if I have left my house I have put a piece of gum in my mouth, simple as that...it is obnoxious and I can still hear my stepfather yelling at me to stop chewing like a cow...but I can't help it...and when I am at the store I with hunt out new flavors...on a normal trip to the store I buy at least two, maybe three packs...it is so bad hubby actually buys me gum for Christmas!! Yes...he is my enabler!! I had a friend growing up and her mom was always chewing gum and was always willing to share...she was so COOL...so see maybe I will be the COOL mom!!!!

So now you know a bit more about lil ol me...I am sure there are a hundred more but those, my friends, are ones I am willing to share!!! If anyone would like to play along feel free...you know you are all really freaks inside you just have to admit it!!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I didn't know about the gum addiction.
Learn somethin' new every day.