Friday, March 21, 2008

Apparently it Takes Little to Make Me Happy....


This morning I am like a kid on Christmas morning! I got my first international visitor...all the way from Canada!!!! Apparently from what I hear you don't really arrive until you get a hit from Singapore, but for now I am basking in my Canadian glory! Not that I don't love my Internet friends that come to visit me on a daily basis from the good old USA, especially the O-Town area! I do so enjoy my stalkers! But....Canada....it made me happy!


And since I am on the topic of visitors....for the person that googled "how does drama start?" and ended up on my page, at the time I came up as the second choice...thank you very much....for you, my confused visitor, please feel free to leave me a comment with any questions I am sure I could right a whole dissertation for you!

Just had to share my joy with all!


Happy Friday.....Oh and if I don't make it back HAPPY EASTER!

4 comments:

Karen said...

First, oooh I love your little pin-up girl picture with this entry.
Second, Na, Na, Na, boo, boo. I've had a vistor from Sinapore, via googling something dirty too! I have truly arrived!
Ha!

Scott-N-Heather said...

I've had visitors from the land of the Koala (my favorite bear)Austraila and the occasional anonymous. :)

Can always count on the O'town gals for witty, insightful comments.

Mr Lady said...

Was I your FIRST? NO WAY.

Guess what? You just got blogrolled by your first Canadian. Hope it was good for you, too. ;)

Drama said...

Mr. Lady....you were my first!!! I feel very satisfied now! :)

Thanks for the blogroll!