Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Random Quote Wednesday.....


I enjoy random quotes....sometimes ones that aren't so random....I decided since everyone else has a day for everything I would make myself a Random Quote Wednesday, here we go.....

"Those who know do not speak. Those that speak do not know." _ Lao Tzu, The Tao

This one is courtesy of my hubby, all his martial arts wisdom! However, I have found this to be true over and over!


Just a little add on...well because....


Karma's a bitch...don't screw with her!


....okay, maybe not a random quote but SO true!......

3 comments:

Karen said...

Ooooh, that's a good one! Very true!

Scott-N-Heather said...

I likey. Kind of reminds me of "still waters run deep". Always liked that one too.

I love the Karma thing. It always comes true EVENTUALLY :)

Hope the Easter Bunny is kind to you and the fam.

Anonymous said...

Right On Sister!!