Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Who knew?


Today I am finding it hard to blog, normally I am blogging out of frustration, see that is the point of some blogs, mine in particular. Yesterday I had tons to blog about...tons, then my husband hijacked my computer, note that he has two in his office that work just fine, mine however was more convenient for his purposes. So now I find myself trying to refresh my memory!

We will start with my very LONG weekend. It was competition weekend again. I dreaded it all week, waiting for the drama to unfold as we arrived at the show. If you have read my blog at all you will know that part of my blog's point also is to answer the question that plagues me on a daily basis, how much drama do I create in my life and how much just appears, like a little leech, sucking me dry. I was prepared to be bloodless from the leech that would surely suck me dry at this event!

Guess what.....nothing, that's right folks, nothing!! It was fun, the kids did awesome! I remained drama free, minus pulling half of my daughter's hair out trying to put it in braided buns, I don't do well with hair under pressure, not my speciality! My hubby did drive home the 26', yes I did say 26 foot, prop truck, but that was his choosing, he was trying to be the nice guy and help out the team! Our director even won a cruise, yup, a cruise, because the kids danced so well, to his choreography of course, which is amazing!

We stayed with family which I figured for sure would cause some chaos, but again NOTHING! It was great, we all enjoyed each other, it was relaxing! Huh, go figure! Who knew I would actually start having fun at these things!!!

I guess it's like they say a watched pot never boils.....ah....but then hell, what am I suppose to complain about!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Drama woman! DRAMA! It's what I come here for. Getting working on that please!K, thanks!