Friday, March 7, 2008

To be Honest....

I am holding it together....by a thread.....it's been a long week, for that matter a long month. As much as I enjoy hiding behind all my snide comments and sarcasm I'm at breaking point today. I am tired of trying to be nice to people who hate me, I am tired of trying to right any wrong I may or may not have done, I tired of people talking shit behind my back, mostly I am tired of censoring myself on my own blog....I am done with it!


Take it for what it's worth people...I'm having a shitty day! Thanks for tuning in.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Whew! Get it off your chest girl!

Anonymous said...

Be who you are and say what your feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. One of my favorite quotes.

-Heather

Anonymous said...

Hey, the wife has enough chest for all of us. Not that I am complaining!

It seems like your focus is in pleasing other people instead of pleasing yourself AND your priorities are mixed up. FUCK EM. As much of a bitch that I and your true friends know you are you have been having a real problem with standing up for yourself lately. FUCK EM again! Tell them exactly what you want to say when they call you out. I know you felt good to say this, so why not say it to them. Screw that feelings shit. If they are not your friends and just acquaintances, then so what.

Whats the worse that happens "oh no this person doesn't talk to me anymore, or oh no this may affect me in the future." yet again.. FUCK EM!!

Its like in the movie Bronx Tale, which was an awesome movie by the way.. "He's a fucking jinx". Anyway. in that movie that was a line that Sunny said to C "C why you chasing that guy." "Because he owes me $20 and he keeps running away from me whenever he sees me." "Well let me ask you this, do you even like him?" "No" "Then you paid $20 bucks to get rid of him."

The only difference here is that you don't have to pay a dime.. and that ain't bad. These people aren't your true friends either, because if they were, they would be able to realize what they did, may have done, or are currently doing is wrong.. not just to you, but in general.

Say it loud and proud.. FUCK YOU!!!

This is the hubby.. and I approve this fucking message!!