Monday, March 17, 2008

Because I am bored...

My friend Star tagged me for this Meme. She's the new kid on the block and I am currently wasting time since I am home yet again with a small sick child!

Name one thing you do every day:
Bitch and moan, hubby wouldn't know what to do without it!

Name 2 things you wish you could learn:
1. How to create a website...or rather how to write html
2. Another language...except apparently according to the people at UCF I have a learning disability in this area so that might be hard....no really people that's what they told me!

Name 3 things that remind you of your childhood:
1. Dale Hallow Lake in TN...spending my days tubing, sweet!
2. Jelly Sandals...did you see they are making a come back?!
3. Bad perms...don't ask!

Name 4 things you love to eat but rarely do:
1. CPK Roasted Peppers and Goat Cheese Pizza with Applewood Bacon, YUM!
2. Chocolate Eclairs...the ones I make, not the over sweeten crappy store bought ones :)
3. Moussaka, I made it last night and I now remember why I eat it rarely.
4. Tipsy Cake...made with lots of whiskey, Maker's Mark of course, Kentucky girl at heart.

Name 5 things/people that make you feel good:
1. My Hubby, because even when I am wrong he makes me feel like I was right
2. Miss Know It All because she is ME....it's funny to watch, although entirely frustrating
3. Miss Sassy because I know she is capable of so much and she is figuring it out too
4. Lil Miss Drama because of all her hugs and kisses, she still loves me unconditionally
5. My cousin, Ellen, it's amazing when she calls none of the Bull Shit around me really matters
6. (I know people I suck at rules) Phone calls to and drop bys at Karen's house....good to have someone to rely on and occasionally call you on your shit!

If you feel like telling us about yourself, tag you're it!

1 comment:

Scott-N-Heather said...

thanks for humoring me. I never would have guessed answer #1....bwa hahahahah

It's awesome.